At PurposefulMoney, we work with individuals, families and small business owners, and our clients tend to have a few things in common.
Typically, our clients want to:
- Be good stewards and make the most of their resources;
- Get objective advice and reassurance they’re on the right track;
- Have a plan to reach their financial goals; and
- Work as a team to reach those goals
However, we want to make sure our approach will match your personality and expectations.
As a client, you are likely to be successful working with us if you:
- Desire to have more organization in your financial life, and use your resources in a more effective way;
- Have an understanding that small changes over a long period of time yield big results and are willing to make those necessary changes; and
- Realize that a financial plan, rather than being a document on a shelf, is a continuing dialogue about your goals and life values, and how to use the opportunities and challenges in your finances to live a richer, more meaningful life.
Our specialties include
- Singles (widowed, divorced, never married), who tend to appreciate our role as their “financial thought partner”
- Retiring teachers
- Pharmaceutical corporation executives
- Military families
We work with clients located anywhere in the US virtually, and are able to see clients for in person meetings in Pennsylvania, in the Stroudsburg and Lehigh Valley areas.
If this sounds like you, give us a call. We’d love to see how we can help.